Our modern fleet and equipment assets provide our workforce the tools they need to do their jobs safely and efficiently. A strategic approach to fleet management and access to additional resources from Centuri Power Group companies ensures that we are right-sized and scalable for any project. Our fleet is extensive and continues to expand.
FLEET & EQUIPMENT
Aerial manlift equipment up to 125-foot, backyard machines, and insulated/non-insulated booms.
Excavation equipment ranging from mini excavators to large backhoes, trenching machines and heavy excavators.
Truck cranes ranging from small 5-ton units to larger 40-ton units. Our inventory includes rough terrain cranes up to 90-ton units.
Wide range of stringing equipment and required accessories – from hard-line pullers to wind-up conductors and tensioners.
Digger Derricks up to 105 feet and mini backyard machines for tight spacing.
A TRACK RECORD OF EXCELLENCE
Samples from our portfolio of work show our versatility and record of performance excellence.
- Engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) of total 34.5kV
- Installation of 64 linear miles of Hendrix insulated aerial cable
- Overhead and underground 34.5kV system for PVCS to substation with numerous transitions
- Realignment/relocation of 7 miles of 230 kV
- 3 miles of double-circuit 69 kV wood to steel wreckout and realignment
- Replace and relocate 1,500 kVA conversion bank, 49 poles and pole removal
Transmission & Distribution
- Various-sized projects completed under long-standing alliance contract with APS, 230 kV to 12 kV
- 2 miles of double-circuit 46 kV steel pole re-route to new substation
- Wreckout of existing lattice structure
Desert Center, CA
- Construction of collections systems and Generation-Tie (Gen-Tie)
- Installation of 12.3 miles of 230kV bundled conductor
- Installation of 92 linear miles of Hendrix insulated aerial cable
46 kV Substation
- Complete rebuild and updating of the Country 46 kV substation